[hpsdr] VNA does not find Hermes

Dave G4FRE g4fre at g4fre.com
Mon Apr 8 02:35:51 PDT 2013

I had the same issue last week which Phil was helping me debug

My dell laptop couldn't discover the vna even though it was on a different
subnet from my wificard and even though it did last november. There is a
switch on the laptop that disables wifi, but obviously not completely as
wireshark showed the same as you did. So I went to control panel and
uninstalled the wificard card and the laptop easily discovered the vna,
which was good as I was showing the VNA to a local club last Friday night

Dave

Ww2r