[hpsdr] Hermes J16 right speaker polarity

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Thu Aug 1 18:40:26 PDT 2013

I should point out that when I did the 1.7 version of the HERMES manual
in October of 2012 this was clarified and  has not changed through the
latest revisions of the manual.  If anyone cares to look back on the
reflector this condition was explained too many times to enumerate in
one post !!!

The way the board was designed was the way the board was designed and
anyone saying it is wrong is wrong themselves.  Just because the
numbering does not conform to your opinion of what is correct does not
make the make the pin numbering wrong .

Just flip the cable over and run it out to a breakout board that has the
pins numbered as you would like or use a magic marker to renumber the
pins.  The connector was not designed to go on the underside of the
board - go read the reflector.

Dick K9IVB