[hpsdr] Munin - minimum drive to achieve 100W output

dmb at lightstream.net dmb at lightstream.net
Mon Aug 26 12:31:03 PDT 2013

Hi Kjell,

Thanks for the info.

I ordered the Chip Quik desoldering kit, but I'll probably have the amp
built before it arrives. Since I also have the Elecraft KPA500 amplifier
here, which will achieve full output with around 35 watts of drive, I
should be all set even without rotating T2.

Enjoy your Arctic Summer!

73, Dale
WA8SRA