[hpsdr] Problem Pennylane

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Tue Dec 3 00:13:36 PST 2013

Hi Jean Marie

Perhaps you can check the OPA2674 itself for correct operation (no
oscillation, sufficient gain etc.). For this purpose disconnect the DAC/LPF
side at jumper JP2 and apply instead a small external signal around 0 dBm or
less at this port. If you still observe the issue check the other components
in the amplifier, if not you are collecting one of the 'digital' spurs due
to reduced crosstalk on the system wiring.

73, Helmut, DC6NY