[hpsdr] Alternative ways of powering up the Mercury +Atlas+ Metis

Roger Rehr 73w3sz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:56:56 PST 2013

I have 5 Atlas/Mercury/Penny/Metis combinations, each powered by its own
LPU, that I have been running since the units were first released, with no
problems.  A couple of the units also have Excalibur added.  On contest
weekends, the units run continuously all weekend with no downtime.

So I am surprised to hear that the LPU will not support this combination;
if this is true, I would have expected to have seen a problem before now
given my experience of many units with many, many hours of operation.
73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz