[hpsdr] Janus as soundcard?

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Sun Feb 3 05:29:32 PST 2013

I know this would come back to haunt me :-)
A little over a year ago I started down this path as well. I ended up
getting pretty frustrated trying to get my head around what was going on,
and since the only thing I had that would work with PowerSDR was an old
softrock 40 I didn't get very far. Nothing I tried worked, so I obviously
had some misunderstanding about how it was supposed to work. So I switched
to building the rest of the hardware for HPSDR - currently working to figure
out what is wrong with my Mercury. I was thinking of taking another look at
the software once I get a proper working system to get a etter idea of what
is going on.

Look for headers of "ozy/janus as soundcard for digital modes" starting
10/31/11 in the archives.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK