[hpsdr] Updating an old HPSDR board set

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Mon Feb 25 07:42:22 PST 2013

I've never had to use HPSDRProgrammer or HPSDRBootloader so someone else
will need to respond to that. I've built both Penelope and Mercury using
unprogrammed chips and have just used the USBBlaster method for
stick with what works.

Since you have Ozy I wouldn't bother with Metis, I just have Ozy myself.
There may be some advantages to Metis, but since you are just diving back in
I'd get everything up and running with Ozy first.

Joe's answer should get you going with specific versions and stuff, he
really helped me out a lot getting my Mercury debugged and up and running.
Even created some custom firmware to help with figuring out the problem.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK