[hpsdr] Hermes card v Anan-10 and Anan-100 questions please.

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Jan 5 08:12:33 PST 2013

On Jan 5, 2013, at 4:13 AM, Chris Wilson wrote:

>>  and
>> are there any things I need to be aware of please?

I thought it might be obvious but perhaps I should say explicitly that if you amplify the output Hermes (or Penelope or PennyLane) you will need to have some type of low pass filtering to stay clean and legal at high power.

Hermes is perfectly legal when run barefoot but if you amplify its out you should add Tx LPF filters.  I use the Alex filter set for that but there are numerous options to choose from, of course.

Use one of the options when running high power though!

73,  Joe K5SO