[hpsdr] No MIC Audio output with VAC1 activated

Ken N9VV (Win-8/64) n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Jan 24 18:04:58 PST 2013

Hi Larry,
PowerSDR 2.2.9 has a special feature that Doug put in to ensure that the
MIC is available even if you are in Digital SSTV modes where you want to
send via VAC and then talk.

Take a look at your SETUP --> Audio --> VAC1 middle of the window at
bottom is a check box that says "Allow PTT to override /Bypass VAC for
Phone" and it should work FB for you.

I use my space bar to PTT when I am using my MIC and VAC together for
EasyPal digital SSTV.

could this possible be a solution to your problem?

GL de Ken N9VV