[hpsdr] cuSDR not compiling on Mint 13 Linux system

Jim Lynch jim at k4gvo.com
Sun Jul 21 08:00:59 PDT 2013

I checked out from
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/DL3HVH/cuSDR64/

I did a qmake and a make.

Got the following error
In file included from src/AudioEngine/cusdr_audio_spectrum.h:53:0,
                  from src/AudioEngine/cusdr_audio_engine.h:52,
                  from src/AudioEngine/cusdr_audio_engine.cpp:50:
src/AudioEngine/cusdr_audio_utils.h:55:24: fatal error: QAudioFormat: No
such file or directory

And

apt-file search QAudioDeviceInfo
qtmobility-dev: /usr/include/QtMultimediaKit/QAudioDeviceInfo

But QtMultimediaKit isn't in make's include path.  Since Makefile is
generated by qmake, I hate to go in and hack it.  I don't see anything
in the qmake files that can be changed to help this situation, but then
I'm not much of a qmake expert.

Qmake and libqt4 are at the same level according to dpkg output.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jim.