[hpsdr] Angelia External Clock problem

Clyde Washburn k2ue at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 5 11:32:44 PDT 2013

Helmut, all the resistors values are different in Angelia, but the circuit is the same.  They are actually running at twice the
current of Hermes, so you would think the risetimes would be good, on the other hand it's not close to the Altera chip, and if the
Zo of the trace is low (likely if they are trying to shield it), you could have the 30 or so pF that would account for the slow
rise.  The on-board standard has fast risetime, but lots of ringing, suggesting the load is nasty.

Clyde Washburn, K2UE
k2ue at rochester.rr.com
82 Lasalle Pkwy
Victor, NY 14564-9610