[hpsdr] Angelia Bootloader using USB Blaster cable

Franz Hegener franz-hegener at franz-hegener.de
Fri Jun 14 08:53:57 PDT 2013

Hi Phil,

when i saw that the LED was not flashing i tried directly the USB blaster cabele. But with the shown procedure it was not possibele for me to load the Bootloader code. After i find Joes information concerning the EPC128 it was clear for me. Sorry i have not tried the other possibilities. But with the bootloader discription it was easy going but the EPC must be changed.

Best regards
Franz

From my mobile device