[hpsdr] P*SDR_HPSDR_mRX_v3.1.5 released

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Jun 23 17:57:14 PDT 2013

This is a wonderful improvement in the status of the diversity code, Doug W5WC!  Many thanks to you and Warren NR0V for the effort on behalf of all us diversity folks.

With this new P*SDR_HPSDR_mRX_v3.1.5 release there is no longer a need for my special download site for the dual-RX diversity PowerSDR versions.  I will replace the dual-Rx diversity download link on my website with one that points to the OpenHPSDR download page instead and also for the SVN for the source code for it too.

We now have a single program that does all the mRX functions as well as the dual-RX diversity phasing functions.

Congratulations and thanks again!

73,  Joe K5SO