[hpsdr] PSDR 3.0 Bug?

Mike Monnier w8bac at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 08:47:12 PST 2013

I very much like the new features in 3.0. I am experiancing a glitch while
adjusting FPS. If I go above 40 frames the filter selection becomes unstable.
Switching between RX filter widths will cause more than one filter to be
selected at a time. Backing down to 40 or lower fixes the glitch. FPS's above 40
all the way to the top (60) work GREAT. The filter selection is the only problem
I have found.

I have tried selecting higher FPS rates while the rig is powered down and any
number of processes including computer boot before testing with no joy.

Hermes/Anan 10
Single receiver
AM mode
Windows 7/64 bit