[hpsdr] pan lock function in cuSDR - fantastic!

Andrew irbsurfing at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 14:40:41 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Thanks to Phil VK6APH I have discovered the 'pan lock' feature in cuSDR. Finally I can set the panadapter and waterfall to monitor say all of the 40m band for example and tune up and down without the whole display shifting to the left or right and losing the waterfall history - fantastic for contests. Well done Hermann! No Tx sadly though.

How difficult would this be to add to PowerSDR VFO A (yes I know VFO B will sort of do this but its not the same)? I have no idea. With the new 384k panadapter (which is also fantastic) it would a superb feature.
Thanks,

Andrew
G4XZL