[hpsdr] New HPSDR/P*SDR Release - Display, 384K, and more

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Sun Mar 3 06:52:36 PST 2013

G'day Warren,

just downloaded and tested new release, but unfortunately no joy. It
doesn't work on my Windows 7 installation. {revious versions of PSDR
work flawelessly. The error message I'm getting is:

<quote>
Object reference not set to an instance of an object
A long of referring objects
</quote>

Its almost as if there is a pre-requisite missing.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN