[hpsdr] P*SDR v3.0.0.0 Fatal Error

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Tue Mar 5 04:39:26 PST 2013

Joe, et al:
Last I knew, Doug was using a folder either named "PowerSDR (W5WC)" or "PowerSDR RX2
W5WC)" under
" C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\" (on Win7, different on
different operating systems)
So that the data files were version-independent.  That would mean that updating your
software would in general keep your old (tried and true) settings.

Perhaps this has changed with the latest (3.0.0.0) version, but I haven't checked his
installer project in SVN since I delivered it to him.  Perhaps Doug can comment directly
if my information needs updating.

73,
George K9TRV