[hpsdr] P*SDR v3.0.0.0 Fatal Error

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Mar 5 06:32:48 PST 2013

George,

Yes, understood, but as was the case with Jon’s problem, the database.xml file in the “version independent” folder can occasionally become corrupted and must be removed to let PowerSDR build an entirely new one.  When he deleted the database.xml file all was well once again (of course he lost his original settings unless he had previously made a back up (recommended)) but at least the program could then run once again.

Thanks anyway.

73,  Joe K5SO