[hpsdr] setting metis IP address in PowerSDR

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Mar 26 00:58:51 PDT 2013

On Mar 26, 2013, at 12:47 AM, Andy Howell <andy at gamubaru.com> wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> 	Well thats a heck of a note. Window in a virtual machine is pretty much a non-starter
> then. I'm really more interested in a linux solution anyway. I though powerSDR would be a
> quick way to see if the radio was working.
>
> Under linux I should able to tunnel without to much pain, I think.
>
> Is it UDP based?

It uses a UDP packet format, but it doesn't have any sort of routing table on it.

You can use Windows in a virtual machine if you set up your VM to bridge your Windows instance on to the network rather than doing NAT and friends.  I don't know which VM software you're using, so I can't give you many more suggestions.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com