[hpsdr] external 10MHz reference input

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat May 18 14:28:59 PDT 2013

Hi Chris,

Sorry, I couldn’t tell you that.  I bought mine years ago.  Your question is a TAPR question and I don’t have anything official to do with TAPR other than being a rank and file member, as you are probably.

I suggest checking the TAPR website.  If it’s not there then they don’t sell it anymore, I guess.

73,  Joe K5SO