[hpsdr] Munin 2 Mods

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Mon Nov 4 23:43:50 PST 2013

Finally finished construction.

I substituted some braid from Belden 9258 0091000 RG-8X which made it
much easier to assemble L4 than the RG-58 in the kit.

I also used the same braid to replace the four ground straps on T1 and
T2.   Used about 1.5" of braid and opened a hole in center and inserted
the screw with washers, then stretched out the braid.  After mounting T1
& T2, I trimmed the braid before soldering.  This easily accommodates
the small step down to the flanges on T1 & T2.

A hi res picture here:
http://k9ivb.net/munin2/PB040002.JPG

Also updated the web page with picture and the replacement parts for
C25, C26 & C27.
http://k9ivb.net/munin2/

Waiting for a part to make the cables so I can start to test.

Dick K9IVB