[hpsdr] cuSDR64 for Linux?

Edson W. R. Pereira ewpereira at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:14:57 PDT 2013

Hello Ken, Chris, et al,

As Chris has mentioned, quite often the Qt packages that are available for
a specific distribution suffers from some issues. Debug turned on, header
files scattered all over the place, inability to cope with multiple
versions of the library, etc.

I also like to compile my own Qt and have all related files under the same
directory tree. This gives me the flexibility of having multiple versions
of Qt coexist and also have a clean installation. The compilation takes
time, but you just need to start it and do some DX while it runs!

73,

-- Edson PY2SDR