[hpsdr] Munin Enclosure

Giovanni Santin gsantin at mclink.it
Wed Oct 2 02:15:41 PDT 2013

Hi all, to house all the pieces of my HPSDR radio I'm planning to use a recycled enclosure for periferic computer devices but cooling fan noise can be a big annoyance, expecially at night
I'll install Munin  on a rectangular cutout on the box rear wall so that the circuit side is inside the enclosure and the heat sink on the outside, vith the fins in vertical position.
I think that natural air convection should be enough to cool the amplifier. The heat sink is the one I got with the group buy.

I'll like to have comments on this.

Giovanni,  IZ0SQZ