[hpsdr] Penelope Power reading - failed under OpenHPSDR mRX-FFT v3.1.5

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Fri Oct 18 01:04:44 PDT 2013

Good Morning Joe,

the box is activated, already. I thought, there is an another parameter
to be set.  I better should have written "0,0W" is shown under TX Meter.
Yesterday I realized, that the PA Values under Setup > PA Settings are
not consistent :
At 40m:

Fwd ADC Value: 130
Fwd Voltage: 0.10 V
Drive Power: 657,53 mW
PA Fwd Power: 0.1 W
Fwd Power (Cal): 0.1 W
 The main panel TX Meter shows 0.0 W

At 160m Band:
Fwd ADC Value: 317
Fwd Voltage: 0.26 V
Drive Power: 159,45 mW
PA Fwd Power: 0.7 W
Fwd Power (Cal): 0.7 W

Rev ADC Value: 267
Rev Voltage: 0.22 V
PA Rev Power: 0.5 W
 The main panel TX Meter shows 1.0 W

The difference between 40m and 160m is, that at 40m there no Rev ADC
reading.

I guess that this is a software issue.

73, Georg, dl2kp

PS.: I have the impression, that there is a similar issue with the
microphon reading.