[hpsdr] Has the way data is passed on changed for multiple receivers?

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 06:00:53 PDT 2013

Rob

As far as I can tell the I/Q data structure hasn't changed for a while.
 Yesterday I downgraded firmware on my Hermes to v. 1.8 and I could still
read the IQ data the same way as with the latest firmware v2.4.

With v1.8 I'm able to run seven receivers at 96khz or six RX at 192 khz.

The openhpsdr Wireshark plugin by NH6Z For is very helpful for debugging
packets

73
Vasiliy K3IT