[hpsdr] Has the way data is passed on changed for multiple receivers?

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Tue Sep 10 23:16:32 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I'm trying to get multiple receivers going with John Melton's
ghpsdr3-alex and Hermes.  When start hpsdr-server with two receivers,
and even one dspserver, the I/Q data seems messed up. Tomorrow when I am
not so sleepy I want to find the problem, as it seems so close to
working.  I'm curious if the protocol for multiple receivers has changed
since John wrote the original code.  Also, any tips on how to debug this
would be helpful.

Thanks & 73,

Rob
KL7NA