[hpsdr] [apache-labs] RE: Angelia_v2.0 firmware and new output_file.pof file

Les Keppie leskep at skymesh.com.au
Sun Sep 15 18:40:02 PDT 2013

Hi All
Mine also bricked
Have previously upgraded from 1.6 to 1.7 to 1.8 to 1.9 with no problems

Downloaded the latest HPSDRProgrammer v2     2.0.4.0 and the Angelia v2
software
Run programmer and all went ok until I got the message Upgrade failed -
power cycle and try again
I did not try to restart  the upgrade process at that time
Restarted the radio and it came up ok with v1.9  - used the radio for the
rest of the day with no problems
Shut down 100D overnight and when trying to restart next morning  radio
will no longer start
Ran the HPSDRProgrammer program and while the green led on rhs of the
radio  flashes it can no longer discover the Angelia board

I do have a USB Blaster here so which will be the easiest way to reload v2
upgrade?

Les VK2DSG