[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.0 firmware and new output_file.pof file

K4LCD k4lcd at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 16 08:12:05 PDT 2013

Hi Brian,

I am very happy to inform you, that since the day that I received my
ANAN 100D, I have been enjoying a very ¨happy SDR experience¨. I have
QSO´s in SSB each day with other licensed radio amateurs all over the
world in each band in 160, 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10 and 6m. I use my
1/4 wave slopers for 160/75 and 40M and my brand new log periodic from
20 through 10M. I have connected my four EWE switchable loops to 2ndRX
for receiving MF, LF, 160/75/40 and even 20M.

It is not my first ¨happy SDR experience¨ since I have owned: SDR 1000,
Flex 5000A w/2ndRX, and still own: SDRIQ, two SoftRock Ensemble II (one
for MF LF) and the other for the HF bands.

You know that I used to be a private pilot like you, and that, because
of progressive tremors and changes in my eyesight, I decided not to fly
again and sold my Grumman Tiger more than 20 years ago. Today, I cannot
even solder a coax connector, much less hold a jumper plug at the end
of  long nose pliers to try perform Abhi´s suggested procedure.

I have a right to be the kind of SDR user I want to be, and you do not
have the right to offend me and others like me, that love this hobby,
questioning my level or skill or intelligence, or how I chose to
practice my hobby or what radio equipment I own.

I pity your lack of civility and education.

By the way, Brian, did you ever put up antenna at your new home?

Finally, Brian, I don´t believe the purpose of this list is to discuss
the intelligence, or skills or certain radio amateurs, to ridicule them
or to intimidate them.

What I have found here, has always been, fraternal cordiality among
colleagues and friends interested in the furtherance of Software Defined
Radio.

73

Juan /K4LCD

Juan A. Granados /K4LCD - WF2XXQ