[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.0 firmware and new output_file.pof file

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 18:31:23 PDT 2013

Joe,

I am trying method 2 usingHPSDRProgrammer -- for W5WC and K5SO -2012-12-8-Rev 3

I select Hermes device - Hermes Boot Loader, Browse for the .rtf file and select Program

I then get an Error: cannot open interface (are you running as root). Operating system is Windows XP. I'm logged in with my account which is set as administrator.

I found a 2 pin plug that fits onto J17. I intend to run the cable from this plug out a rear vent hole so that I can easily short J17 in the future.

Mike N2MS