[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.0 firmware and new output_file.pof file

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Sep 17 04:58:53 PDT 2013

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.  Here are my suggestions:

1) Run the HPSDSRProgrammer program, under Device select “Hermes", then click on the “Hermes Bootloader” tab.

2) Browse to the Angelia_v2.0.rbf file (there is no .rtf file).

3) After putting J17 on your Angelia board, power cycle the Angelia board to ensure that things come up properly for programing the EEPROM (ethernet cable connected, of course).

4) Click on “Program”

I like your idea of extending the J17 jumper connection on the ANAN-100D.  I use a standalone Angelia board here so access isn’t a problem for me but I’d certainly extend the connection if I had an ANAN-100D.

If these steps don’t work for you I suggest that we work together via direct email (off reflector) so that we will be able to pass screen shots to each other.  That way perhaps we can more easily find out what’s going on with your particular system.

73,  Joe K5SO