[hpsdr] Please Wish Phil - VK6PH - Speedy Recovery

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 19:09:06 PDT 2013

Phil, I don't know you but I do know about detached retinas, having had one
myself.  With luck, your outcome will be just as good as mine.  In addition
to my wishes for your rapid recovery, let me thank you for the work you do
for all of us.

Bill
KJ4SLP

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM, John C. Westmoreland, P.E. <
john at westmorelandengineering.com> wrote:

> HPSDR,
>
> Our esteemed colleague, Phil Harman - VK6PH - has suffered a detached
> retina of his left eye.
>
> He could get a little sore at me for announcing this - but after emergency
> surgery he is recovering
> now.
>
> Please join me in wishing Phil a speedy recovery and to - Take It Easy! -
> while recovering.
> It seems sometimes Phil spends tireless amounts on hours on the behalf of
> HPSDR - and
> it does not go by unnoticed by us.
>
> Phil - I tip my hat to you sir regarding your tireless energy towards our
> hobby - and wish
> you the speediest of recoveries.
>
> 73's,
> John
> AJ6BC

I can explain it for you, but I can't comprehend it for you.