[hpsdr] On my Freedom of Speech - etc.

Gary Sitton gasitton at comcast.net
Mon Sep 23 12:22:44 PDT 2013

All:

    The right to free speech does not protect the speaker from
consequences of such speech from private individuals, but only
the right to express his ideas without government control.

     Hopefully in esoteric technical forms like these and others,
any personal attacks, rudeness or derision constitute a breach
of the implied or explicit rules of gentlemanly discourse.

IMHO,

Gary (K5AMH)