[hpsdr] On my Freedom of Speech - Just a reminder.

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 12:18:06 PDT 2013

While I would defend your right to freedom of speech, in my opinion what you have been conducting could be construed as amounting to a vendetta against Apache Labs.

And further, while you may or may not have a grievance against Apache Labs, I don't believe this is the correct forum for airing it.

I know nothing about you, nor do I particularly want to. Do you have a commercial or financial connection with a rival concern? (Rhetorical question) That might explain your unreasonable behaviour.

My apologies to the moderator(s) and members of this reflector. I will not post any further comments on this forum in regard to this matter.

G4NUX