[hpsdr] Munin Enclosure

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Mon Sep 30 20:49:44 PDT 2013

I have not built my Munin as yet, but even though the Pandora enclosure
is aluminum the paint will surely affect the heat transfer. I think
cutting a hole for the heat sink and using an aluminum angle brackets to
support and attach would be better. If you have placed a fan inside to
blow across heatsink there may be enough ventilation to work.

As a side note I have put up some of Kjells Testing information on the
Munin site today.

http://k9ivb.net/munin2/

Dick K9Ivb