[hpsdr] Munin Enclosure

Ken Shutt kgshutt at cox.net
Mon Sep 30 14:39:22 PDT 2013

I have a Munin2 amp under construction.  I would like to mount this amp in a Pandora enclosure.  My preference is to mount the heat sink on the outside of Pandora with the copper heat spreader and Munin pcb on the inside of the enclosure.  This would add the enclosure thickness to the thermal circuit between the heat sink and the copper heat spreader.  T3 andT4 would have to mounted on the inside on the enclosure in a similar fashion.

I would appreciate comments on this proposed mounting scheme.

73 de Ken – W5KQ