[hpsdr] Angelia enclosure

Jeff Kashinsky W2UA w2uajeff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:55:05 PDT 2013

Neither the Apache Labs Hermes enclosure nor the Hammond
1455Q1601 will fit the production Angelia board.

Apache Labs used a right angle power header on the production board as opposed to the vertical power header shown in all of the pictures. I was told that this was to accommodate the packaging for the 100D.

I have not yet found a suitable enclosure for my Angelia board.

Jeff
W2UA