[hpsdr] Teamspeak Server

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Apr 25 22:58:30 PDT 2014

I apologize for the problems with the teamspeak server over the past couple of weeks.  The machine that runs the virtual server that the TS server runs on had three bad memory DIMMS that were causing weirdness to happen.  They got so bad that the system wouldn't even boot Xen before it crashed out.  I've replaced the three DIMMS with new ones and it seems to be happier.  I guess I have to keep a little bit closer eye on the logs to look for ECC errors next time.  Hopefully this will be the end of the bad luck on this for a while.  Please let me know if you see any more issues.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com