[hpsdr] Dumb Questions

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Apr 16 11:02:24 PDT 2014

Michael, Warren,

The Hammond 1455Q enclosure is what I use here (from DigiKey) for my Angelia board, and that’s what I’ve been calling the Hermes enclosure (perhaps inappropriately).  My picoPSU fit without requiring any grinding, but I notice that some of the later picoPSUs have two larger caps on the side now that make them a bit wider than the earlier versions so perhaps that’s what you have.  I did grind a portion of a few of the internal rails near P1 and P2 to make it easier to plug and unplug blaster cables.

73, Joe K5SO