[hpsdr] Timing Closure Field Guide

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Aug 26 12:59:31 PDT 2014

All,

In an effort to assist in making the timing closure tasks associated with OpenHPSDR firmware development less intimidating and easier for beginners to participate I have prepared a PDF document that describes a standardized procedure that I use for the task.  The document may be downloaded from

http://www.k5so.com/TimingClosureFieldGuide.pdf

Please be aware that I do not claim to be an expert in this area and that the document may well have some errors and omissions; but I can guarantee that the document contains a decent sampling of the author’s personal bias.

73, Joe K5SO