[hpsdr] Liva PC on sale at Newegg

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Aug 26 16:56:21 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just saw this on the Newegg site (thanks to Ken, N9VV) and it looks
very interesting.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856501007

While I have my share of low-power (and low-capability) PCs, this one
looks especially intriguing. At only $132 including 2GB of RAM and
32GB eMMC drive, it is about as cheap as they come. Conduction
cooled, Gigabit Ethernet, b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth, dual monitor (HDMI +
VGA) support, two USB ports (one 2.0, one 3.0) and a case; what more
could you ask for?

The special is only good through the end of August, so take a quick
look if you are in the market for a new radio toy.

Mine arrives Thursday. :-) We'll see if it has the guts to run
GHPSDR3-Alex to put an HF1 receiver up on the QtRadio network!

73,
Scotty WA2DFI