[hpsdr] Trouble updating Mercury firmware

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sun Aug 31 14:57:25 PDT 2014

All:
I am finally assembling the system I purchased in pieces long ago from TAPR.

I have successfully updated Metis firmware to the latest.

I have installed J1 in Metis to put it in bootloader mode.

I have installed J7 (last JTAG) jumper on Mercury.

Running HPSDRProgrammer V2 version 2.0.4.0

All the LEDs on Mercury that the manual says should be lit are.

When I click DISCOVER, Mercury is not found, and I get an error message
telling me to "Make sure the correct interface is attached. There is
only one interface -- the ethernet interface on the computer.

Any suggestions??

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org