[hpsdr] mercury deaf [was Hello]

kb3omm kb3omm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 07:02:59 PDT 2014

Steve, This is great news.

Could you email out the changes you made to get each of the programs to
build and run, to aid those like myself who cant program but can follow
instructions.

I have tried previously to get John's three programs to build on newer
versions of Qt and Linux without success.

Though, ghpsdr3-alex and cuSDR run fine and use them every day.

Hermes, Mint 16, Qt4 and 5

73, Kevin