[hpsdr] CC-Byte0 from fpga to pc

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Aug 11 10:15:38 PDT 2014

Okay, very good.  I just checked the behavior of bit 2 in the C0 command bytes coming from Metis, using current firmware in all boards, and it responds fine to the DB9 input pin grounding for DASH.  I don’t know why you’d want to use old firmware/software but maybe you have a reason to do so.  I did not take time to load old version of firmware for these tests.

Current firmware is:

Metis_v2.9
Mercury_v3.4
Penelope_v1.8