[hpsdr] 20140126cuSDR64 & TK1

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Sun Aug 17 14:02:25 PDT 2014

G'day Chris,

The -j4 option defines the number of threads being used for the build
process in this case 4. I use -j n where n is number of CPU cores
available on the system +1. It significantly speeds up the building
process on multi-core systems.

cuSDR's CPU load is generally high including Intel based *nix systems. I
never looked into this, as I still hoping for an updated version from
Hermann. The chief reasons for me using cuSDR is that it runs under
Linux/NetBSD and the many features that made using it a pleasure.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN