[hpsdr] openHPSDR at the forefront of SDR development

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Wed Aug 20 20:35:16 PDT 2014

Oh, I'm quite aware that with this architecture the number of receivers
is purely limited by the processing power and bandwidth you can apply to
the problem. I look forward to playing with a fpga supporting this for
Hermes.

With this architecture it might make more sense for many use cases to do
the I/O on the SBC (i.e. mike/line in and headphone/speaker out), but I
hope that you will also preserve the capability of using the onboard
Hermes I/O, i.e. still provide a synchronous mike stream with the single
ultra wide data receive stream, and a synchronous speaker headphone
channel, along with the control necessary to support them.

Thanks,

John