[hpsdr] 10/12m coil windings (Re: Angelia_v4.2 firmware release)

Gregg W6IZT gregg.w6izt1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:55:49 PDT 2014

I had the low power issue on 12 m and a change to the FW resolved it. I'd
prefer to address a HW problem in HW by adjusting the inductors in the LPF
to have the correct number of turns.

I now have that information on the correct number of turns for the inductors
in question.

Question: Will I need to change the FW if I correct the inductors?

Gregg
W6IZT