[hpsdr] 10/12m coil windings (Re: Angelia_v4.2 firmware release)

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 12:49:23 PDT 2014

Abhi,

You responded with:

"Oops I might as well be on a different planet :), sorry my previous post
was not relevant to your query,,

If you are getting 100Ws on 10M you are OK, the 10M low power did not
effect all radios some radios had low output on 10M this was due to the
variance in board capacitance from lot to lot which is quite typical in FR4
material, however, we did make a change to the 10M LPF coils in order to
prevent this,"

You also had an issue low power with 12M. Do we need your special code to switcg in different LP filters for the 12 Meter band?

Mike N2MS