[hpsdr] openHPSDR at the forefront of SDR development

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Aug 31 02:49:41 PDT 2014

Hi,

I read a topical notification of the USB Promoter Group (HP, Intel, MS,
Renesas Elec, TI
) that USB 3.1 will be already available end of 2014. This
smart (cheap) interface could be one option for a fast 10 Gbit/s connection
of future broadband DDC/DUC hardware and versatile computer architectures. I
think it's certainly worth to watch further progress and market.

73, Helmut, DC6NY