[hpsdr] Thank you Phil for v2.5a firmware for the Hermes

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sun Feb 2 11:50:11 PST 2014

Thank you Phil for working more of your magic into the Hermes firmware.
I used the HPSDRProgrammer_V2_nocap running in HIGH PRIORITY on a single
CPU CORE as ADMINISTRATOR. It worked immediately without any incident. I
did not see the suffix "a" appended to the current revision
as shown in the SETUP menu. I later confirmed that it would not show
up in the current SETUP menu - even though the upgrade was successful.

many thanks,
cheers,
73 de Ken N9VV
--
"BE A CONTRIBUTOR and CREATOR, not just a CYNICAL CONSUMER"!