[hpsdr] ANAN-100D Angelia_test_v3.9 code

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Feb 9 10:28:49 PST 2014

ANAN-100D users,

There is a test version of Angelia firmware at

http://k5so.com/Angelia_test_v3.9.zip

that has the potential of solving the low-power output issues being reported by some ANAN-100D users when comparing ANAN-100D power output with Angelia_v2.7 vs Angelia_v2.8.

I would greatly appreciate hearing of test results using this firmware in your ANAN-100D relative to Angelia_v2.8.  It seems to work perfectly here for me (but then so did v2.8).

You may use HPSDR Programmer to switch from Angelia_v2.8 to this firmware and back quickly.

The difference in this firmware version from v2.8 is improvement in the way data signals in the FPGA that are ultimately destined to be passed to the PA board filter switches are handled across differing clock domains.

Thank you for helping me test this.

73,  Joe K5SO